Hi everyone. I'm currently running elementor on my wordpress.org site and i think I'm running into issues.
I'm working on reducing render-blocking resources and removing unused JS.
PageSpeed insights says one of my unused JS is my elementor.pro.frontend which I thought was weird. So I went over to hummingbird and manual asset optimization and found that my site is loading two seperate elementorpro frontent (frontent.min.js). One version is version 3.0.5 and the other is version 3.0.13 from back in april. I've disabled each one seperately (while leaving the other running) but no matter what it breaks my site. My site loads off unless i have both of them active.